Right, I’ve decided to do a giveaway for my followers because you’re all amazing and I love you guys.
This will include:
- Sherlock Series One (X) and Two (X).
- Third Star – Staring Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Burke, JJ Field & Adam Robertson. (X)
- The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes - Staring Robert Stephens & Colin Blakely. (X)
- The Avengers VS X-Men Limited Series Comic - It’s the 4th issue out of 6, so obviously you will need to buy 1, 2 & 3.
- The Avengers Mini Poster (includes Loki). (X)
- The Amazing Spiderman Buttons. (X)
- Doctor Who & The Daleks Bag.
- The Avengers Wallet. (X)
- Scopesmonkey’s Sherlock Drawings. (X)
- Assortment of stickers & postcards.
- Reapersun’s Wreck Comic. (X)
- Sherlock Art Fanbook. (X)
- The Tardis Keyring. (X)
- Various Other Buttons - Such as Batman, X-Men, I love England, etc.
- The Amazing Spiderman Pocket Book (X) - The Night Gwen Stacy Died.
- The Amazing Spiderman Comic (X) - The End of The Green Goblin (if it comes in time)
& Anything else I want to add!
- You have to be following me (why would I do it for people I don’t know :P).
- Reblog this as many times as you like. (No giveaway blogs and please think of your followers when reblogging)
- Likes don’t count!
- I will send to anywhere in the world.
- Make sure you have your ask box open so I can get in contact with you if you have won! (you have 3 days to get in touch, otherwise it will go to someone else)
I don’t know how many winners there will be (between 1 and 3) so yeah. (I’ll let you guys know).
The DVD’s are only viewable in Europe, but you can watch them on your computer!
THE CLOSING DATE IS THE 8th September 2012. (I may change this – who knows).
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
My computer takes horrible caps, but that obviously isn’t stopping me.
This isn’t going to be an easy battle, especially as Benedict, as of 6/7 is losing. Let us fans show Benedict that not only is he our favourite, but his talent, kindness, and continuing above-and-beyond devotion to exploding our ovaries deserves an apocalyptic amount of votes. Do it for the cheekbones. Do it for the jaguar-trapped-in-a-cello voice, do it for the kaleidoscope eyes and cupid’s bow, do it for the talent and artistry, just vote for Benedict Goddamned Cumberbatch.
ALSO, don’t forget to vote for Martin Freeman for third! [HERE]